Philodendron Hederaceum ‘Cream Splash’ Is known as the Sweetheart Plant, or Heart-Leaf, due to the beautiful leaf shape. It is a vining Philodendron that can grow as a climber or left trailing from a hanging basket or shelf. This Cream Splash cream splash variety has stunning cram-yellow variegated leaves. It is the easiest house plant to grow.
The species of Philodendron hederaceum has been one of the most sought after house plants on the market for decades. They can come in 3 common colors/patterns & can be quite impressive when left to trail over a pot. They are often referred to as the Heart Shaped Philodendron, and it’s easy to see why.
It’s hard to believe the stunning Philodendron Cream Splash is one of the best beginner plants of all time. The dark green leaves with cream- and lime-colored neon splotches look like those of a fussy magazine-cover plant. Yet Philodendron Cream Splash tolerates a wide range of conditions and even some neglect. This article will cover all you need to know about Philodendron Cream Splash care, to help you get the most from this tropical beauty.
SHIPPING POLICY – Nursery Plants (Bangkok)
** Please read and understand our policy carefully before purchasing **
** Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are confused about our policy, have any questions, are dissatified, looking for suggestions or for any other request. We will try our best to resolve your problem within 48 hours **
WORKING TIMEs : Monday – Sunday, 09:00am – 09:00pm.
– We are shipping FULL FORM plants with Spagmoss covered roots, taking the very best care to ensure the plant stays alive and strong until it is delivered to you. We ship worldwide via our Trusted Express Courier (delivery approx 7 – 14 days from shipment date) with dispatch 5-7 days after payment is received.
Shipping Cost : US$85 for first item plus US$10 for every additional item (including PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE)
One box can hold 1-12 items (depending on plant size)
We are happy to combine multiple purchases in one box to save you shipping costs.
* Please check the weather and customs law/shipping regulations at your location, as we can’t be held responsible for products being stopped, confiscated, destroyed or subject to additional import duty by customs. We also can’t be held responsible for damage due to adverse weather conditions as well as the weathers effect on future plant growth *
** For Customers in the United States who would like to purchase more than 12 plant products, we require you to send a copy of the import permit paperwork from USDA so we can provide the Phytosanitary Certificate to you. For shipments below 12 plant products there is no requirement for import permit paperwork **
*** For Customers in the EU (excluding United Kingdom) Please note there is a $50 additional fee to process the import documentation ***
REFUND AND REPLACEMENT
– In case a plant is dead on arrival within 15 days after shipping, please send us a photo for approval to request replacement/refund, but not later than 15 days after shipping.
– For replacements, we will replace the plant free of charge to you (excluding shipping cost)
– For refunds, we will refund the price of the plant to you (excluding any shipping cost)
– In case of a lost package or tracking (over 45 days) please check your tracking number on the courier website. If the package is still in delivery process or has been stopped at customs, it is out of the scope of our guarantee refund.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a living plant, it will be placed in a dark box without sunlight during shipping so it may have imperfections or yellowed leaves upon arrival. Please be allow some time to grow it back and please don’t stress either yourself or the plants 🙂